25. January 2012 20:10
VOIP services are becoming integral to most businesses and are instrumental in achieving economy of operations and in establishing better customer relations. Many corporations that have been using conventional phone networks are making the switch to VOIP phone networks because of the numerous advantages that they provide. This transition can be a tricky process and should be made after considering several aspects. Some of the guidelines that can help you make this change have been specified below:
- There are many different types of VOIP services available in the market. You need to make sure that the kind of service that you choose is perfect for your business. You need to know everything about the new product so that it becomes easier to supervise its incorporation into your business. This is possible by asking lots of questions regarding the VOIP services you are purchasing and by asking for a presentation of the way the product is going to work. You should not hesitate to ask any technical questions that come to your mind so that you are absolutely clear on what the product entails. Only if you are familiar with all its features can you pass on such knowledge to your staff that is likely to use the VOIP services in future.
- You also need to be aware of the fact that the same hardware and phone systems that have been in use earlier may not be compatible with the VOIP services that you are implementing now. All the requirements of the new services must be examined in order to assess whether the existing infrastructure is in accordance with the services being installed or not so that you can make the necessary changes for a smooth transition.
- It is very important to hold training sessions with your employees regarding the new VOIP systems being incorporated into your business so that they are aware of how to use them properly. You should not only hand out instruction manuals for this purpose but should also hold live demonstrations to communicate the essentials of the system. This helps ensure that your business operations are not disrupted during or after the transition phase.
We at Folkerson Communications LTD provide you with affordable installation of a VOIP network for your business firm. For more details about our services, visit us at Folkerson Communications LTD, at 6448 E Hwy 290, Austin, TX 78723 or call us at Austin: (512) 977-0055, Temple: (254) 742-0064, Killeen: (254) 698-0016 and Waco: (254) 662-2255.
VOIP Phone System Austin - Phone System Central Texas
20. January 2012 16:11
Are you looking for possible ways to boost your business? Opting for VoIP solutions is a great idea. It often happens that you need to deal with your long distant or international business clients or you may also need to use the phone for making a conference call. VoIP provides an affordable and convenient service to cater to all these needs. VoIP phones save a lot of money on phone calling, particularly the on international calls.
The VoIP provides your business with the following services:
- Free internet calls: With this feature you can make calls to anywhere in the world at relatively low cost. As the calls are made using internet rather than the traditional hard-line phone system, they are of better quality. Along with the regular calling, you can also enjoy chat and video calling features.
- Diverts Fax to Email: You can send as well receive fax over VoIP lines. You just have to connect your fax machine directly to VoIP system to enjoy quick and hassle free fax services. The latest VoIP systems are provided with a virtual fax number which diverts all your incoming faxes to your email address. This is free of cost and you just have to choose an area code.
- Provides Time-of-The-Day Routing: This feature helps you to route all your calls to a number on which you want to. You need not manually set up the call forwarding as you just have to choose a number and the time. This involves no set-up cost and you need to pay cheap rates for call forwarding.
- Voicemail: Voice mailing or messaging over VoIP phones is very convenient and remote. You can easily listen and update your voicemail as per your desire.
- Number porting service: With this service, you can transfer your fix-line or mobile number from one service provider to another. This feature is very important to keep the same phone number.
Folkerson Communications LTD is a Texas based communications company that provides software as well as hardware for the installation of a VOIP network in an office of any size. For more details about our services, kindly visit us at Folkerson Communications LTD, at 6448 E Hwy 290, Austin, TX 78723. You can also call us at Austin: (512) 977-0055.
Telephone Systems Austin - VOIP Phone System Austin
12. January 2012 18:52
If you are planning to upgrade phone system within your organization, it is advisable to opt for the Internet Based Business Phones. These phone systems have been specifically designed to suit all your business communication requirements. As compared to the traditional phones, the IP based business phone systems come with multi-functional capabilities. Most of the IP phone systems are multiple line communication devices with intercom, speaker phone and various other beneficial features.
Even though IP phones possess a lot of features in comparison to traditional phones, they are not at all expensive and are easy to install. You can also connect IP based business phones with the fax machines and modems in your office. They also come with caller identification feature and can display date and time as well. Most of the IP based phone systems usually come with rechargeable batteries.
Business phones also offer live answering service which enables you to receive the calls even when you are not in the office. This is simply done by redirecting telephone calls to another line (such as your cell phone) in case if nobody is picking up the office phone. This service ensures that your business runs smoothly and efficiently in your absence.
We at Folkerson Communications provide you an array of internet based (VoIP) business phone systems which are suitable for small, medium and large business enterprises. Our highly responsive customer services provide you with instant solutions to all your phone system related problems. They also ensure that your business firm runs in a smooth manner at all times. Our phone systems are really affordable and are offered with all hardware required for setting up VOIP services, along with necessary software to use this hardware.
For a customized and cost effective VOIP business phone system in Austin or other locations in Central Texas, feel free to visit us at Folkerson Communications. We are located at 6448 E Hwy 290, Austin, TX 78723. You can also contact us at the following locations - Austin: (512) 977-0055, Temple: (254) 742-0064, Killeen: (254) 698-0016 and Waco: (254) 662-2255.
Telephone Systems Austin - VOIP Phone System Austin
6. January 2012 20:09
Call centers generally function on the basis of well-established phone networks that can be used by the employees for making the requisite business calls on a daily basis. A well developed communication network is vital for the uninterrupted functioning of a call center as all business operations of such an organization take place through the medium of phone calls or the internet. As thousands of calls are made from call centers on a daily basis, it becomes essential for there to be a cost effective model for making such calls. A reduction in the average call prices is likely to lead to huge profits the benefits of which can be reaped by the management, employees and the shareholders.
most all call centers these days rely on Voice Over Internet Protocol technologies to communicate with customers and clients these days because of cheap calls that can be made using this innovative technology. VOIP services are quite low in terms of prices and do not lead to huge phone bills on a monthly basis. Very nominal rates are charged for the use of the internet that forms the basis of VOIP services. In order to set up a VOIP network in your call center, some of the other related elements that need to be in place include:
- An efficient Internet connection is required as it forms the basis of setting up a VOIP network in your office. You can look for a suitable provider in your area and avail their services by signing up for an account with them. A broadband connection is essential for clarity in conversations when using VOIP. The speed requirements of VOIP services should also be kept in mind while choosing an internet service provider or it may result in frequent call drops and the possible loss of customers.
- Call centers also require a certain number of computer systems in place into which VOIP services can be effectively incorporated. Apart from this, a headset is required at every desk where employees are seated to make calls.
Folkerson.com is a Texas based communications company that provides software as well as hardware for the installation of a VOIP network in an office of any size. For more details about our services, visit us at Folkerson Communications, LTD, at 6448 E Hwy 290, Austin, TX 78723. You can also call us at Austin: (512) 977-0055.
Telephone Systems Austin - Phone System Central Texas