12. May 2014 20:09
VoIP phone systems allow the user to make cheap local and international calls to any destination in the world. From the point of view of a business owner there is no reason why he should not install such a communication system in his firm as they work just like a regular telephonic set up but function at a much lesser cost. Making international calls on a daily basis can amount to a huge sum of dollars on your periodic telephone bill and can have a huge impact on your revenue and income.
Nowadays it is easier to switch to a VoIP because most businesses already have an established Internet connection at their establishment. All you need to do is make a few adjustments and add the standard hardware necessary for enabling voice over Internet calling. International calling is not the only benefit that hosted VoIP is limited to as you can make cheap local calls and organize conferences too. If you set up a VoIP phone system in your office in Austin you can even communicate with your clients, partners, branches or employees located anywhere in the world.
Another advantage of using VoIP system is that it can be scaled as per the size of your business. If and when you expand you can install more instruments and hardware and if you are cutting down on costs you can downsize your hardware. A VoIP system is flexible to the point that even if you need to transfer your office to a new geographical location your VoIP can go right with you and the shifting around can be done easily and conveniently. For example, if you are shifting a certain department to a new floor, you can shift all the phones without having to change any numbers or extensions. This renders a lot of flexibility and convenience to use a VoIP while making huge savings at the same time. To sum it up, VoIP is economical, convenient, smarter, and a more productive mode of being connected with your clients and business associates.
We at Folkerson Communications Ltd provide VoIP services for all sizes and kinds of business. You can call us at (512) 977-0055 and we will be happy to help you out with any unresolved queries about VoIP phone systems and provide any information you may need about the cost effective business phone systems in Austin.
5. May 2014 13:46
Telecommunications technology has seen progress in leaps and bounds over the last couple of decades. Old technologies have given way to new, better and more efficient ones in all facets of telecommunication and exiting technologies have been improved upon significantly. One of the major improvements that the present day and age has seen is VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol. VoIP harnesses the power of the internet to provide efficient communication solutions of different kinds. On the virtue of its cost-effectiveness, flexibility and scalability, numerous businesses around the world are actively making a switch to VoIP for their business needs. There are many benefits of using a VoIP system and here are some of the important ones.
Ease of Use
First up, a VoIP system is really easy to set up and it can be up and running in no time. There is no need to install any cabling of any kind which eliminates the clutter and hazards associated with hard lines. Adding units is also an easy operation and using, and maintaining VoIP phone systems is considerably easier than wired telephones due to the fact that the system is managed by software and not hardware. This makes a VoIP system an ideal solution to start with.
VoIP supports multiple kinds of communication and uses the internet to facilitate them. Apart from voice calls, employees can also initiate video calls and video conferences, share files and attach important documents. This allows employees more scope to multitask while significantly cutting the elevated costs associated with wired phones and international calls.
VoIP adds an incredible amount of flexibility to business communication. Since its functionality is not limited to voice calls, employees have the scope to use VoIP for a number of different purposes. Along with voice calls other important business features like electronic fax, emails, remote conferencing and collaborative tools can be utilized and made part of the business communication process with VoIP. Also, VoIP systems support mobile use which means that employees who are always on the move can carry their VoIP adapters with them and have business conversations from any location which offers internet connectivity.
VoIP overall costs are much lesser than traditional wired telephones. This combined with the added functionality that it brings to the table and the significantly reduced costs when effecting international communication makes VoIP phone systems the most affordable and cost-effective communication alternative for businesses.
We at Folkerson Communications Ltd provide VoIP phone systems for business and can be contacted at Austin: (512) 977-0055.
18. April 2014 15:21
VoIP or voice over Internet Protocol is a cost-effective and an efficient way of transmission of voice data over the internet. It eliminates the need for having the bulky hardware that is associated with a conventional analog telephone system. Read on to know how your business in Austin can benefit through implementation of a VoIP phone system.
- VoIP systems allow you to set up conference calls within no time. The conference call features in a VoIP system ensures that you can call multiple people at once without wasting time in setting up a virtual meeting as is normally the case.
- With a VoIP system in place, there is no way you will ever miss an important business call. Whether you are on the road travelling, or sitting inside your business cabin, VoIP makes sure that every call reaches to you. This goes a long way in making the best use of available business opportunities, without missing out on the important ones.
- With so many business calls coming in, it might so happen that you forget certain important conversations or discussions. VoIP offers a solution for that as well through its voice transcription feature. This allows the transcription and delivery of your conversations in the form of voice mail so that you can keep a track of all important calls later on, even after the call has ended.
- A relatively new feature in VoIP telephone systems in Austin is a setup for customer relationship management. Since business is all about serving your customers, the CRM feature of a VoIP system maintains a call history of consumers. So every time a particular customer makes a call, you can ensure continuity and answer him or her in the best possible manner by having a look at the recorded customer profile.
- A feature that benefits small businesses that have to often put their callers on hold is ‘music on hold’. This feature allows you to choose the kind of music or information that you would want your customers to hear when you put their call on hold. Silence can be a deterrent at times, hence the importance of this feature.
- Call screening is another feature that proves to be handy in business. If you are getting repeated calls from a number that serves no business purpose, you can easily disconnect the calls by looking at the caller ID. In case you receive a personal phone call from your home, you can easily redirect it to your cell phone.
Go in for VoIP systems for your business today and reap the benefits through the whole lot of features that these systems offer.
10. April 2014 15:58
VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol is a term used to describe the technology related to transmission of phone calls over the Internet. Just like an email, voice data can also be transferred over the Internet. These days, many businesses are making the shift from the conventional analog telephone systems to VoIP. The most obvious and significant advantage is the reduction in costs. Read on to know more about how VoIP systems are beneficial for businesses.
- Money is the key driver of any business; with VoIP you are bound to save significantly on transmission costs. As companies switch from telephone systems to VoIP systems for making calls, the costs go down considerably. Another advantage is the fact that VoIP systems are easy to upgrade as they are built on software. This is not the case with conventional telephone systems that are made of physical hardware which is quite expensive to upgrade or replace.
- VoIP systems increase the efficiency of business operations as they are easily accessible through remote systems as well. Teams across multiple geographic locations can connect on conference calls and interactions to discuss important business issues.
- VoIP systems are scalable in nature. In the event of expansion of a business or moving it to a new location, a VoIP system can be easily scaled up to cater to the requirements. That is not the case with a conventional analog telephone system like telephone systems where a major overhaul would be required to expand the infrastructure for an existing business.
- Another benefit of implementing VoIP systems for conducting business is the remarkable quality that they offer. The quality of sound is crystal clear, whether you are making a call to a branch office within the same city, or communicating with a client sitting in some other part of the world.
- VOIP phone system helps in considerably lowering the response time as well. In today’s age of competition, time is money; making the right response at the right time is what differentiates winners from the losers. VoIP systems enable businesses to react quickly to opportunities for growth and expansion. These systems are highly reliable and make it possible to move ahead of the competition in no time.
Therefore, if you want your business to reap the benefits of a cost and time-effective mode of communication, VoIP systems are the way to go. They offer quality, efficiency, scalability, and robustness for your business.
3. April 2014 15:53
Businesses are always on the lookout for new processes and technologies which they can use to ramp up the efficiency and cost-effective of their day to day activities. Nowadays, most important business processes and activities rely strongly on the quality of technology at their disposal. Telephonic communication has always been a major part of business processes, and there has been a paradigm shift in the level of technology available in this area over the past years. Slowly but steadily, hard line telephones are making way for the more advanced and feature-laden hosted VoIP or Voice over IP solutions that have taken the business world by storm.
There are many benefits that hosted VoIP phone systems have over older business phone systems Austin. These are convincing enough for businesses to replace their older technology with this newer and better one. Here are some of those benefits -
- Ease of use - Hosted VoIP solutions take very little work to set up and can even be deployed with people who do not posses much technical skills. There is no need to install extensive cabling and very easy to add more components for later use. There is also no need to maintain pieces of hardware that are likely to deliver faults and complications over time. VoIP is entirely software dependent and not susceptible to these problems.
- More productive - Businesses can leverage the immense power of hosted VoIP to significantly boost their productivity. Since it is much less expensive than its earlier counterpart, businesses can use those surplus funds to enrich other important areas or processes. Latest VoIP technologies allow company personnel to not just make phone calls but also to send and receive important business documents and conduct business meetings through video conferencing.
- Flexible and mobile - VoIP integrates telephonic conversations with other important modes of business communication like email, electronic fax and video conferencing, thereby allowing people to multitask easily. When creatively used, its flexibility can really change the way business processes are conducted. Also, VoIP can be used from any location with an internet access, thereby making it possible for people to stay in touch even when they work from home or are on the move.
- Economical - Hosted VoIP as a communications solution is much cheaper than older technologies like the phone systems. Particularly in cases where a business needs to facilitate frequent long-distance communication, VoIP can be a great way to bring down costs while adding to the functionality on offer. It is a long-term investment which can be an inviting proposition financially.
We at Folkerson Communication, LTD provide affordable and efficient hosted VoIP services to small and medium sized businesses in Central Texas. For more details, call us at (512) 977-0055.
18. March 2014 20:27
VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol is gaining considerable acceptance across a host of organizations as a means for fast and reliable communication. There is a diverse spectrum of industries where VoIP is finding applications right from Information Technology to scientific research and exploration, telecommunications, and many more. With VoIP touching so many important sectors, it is quite obvious that it is suitable for the healthcare industry as well.
At Folkerson Communications Ltd, we provide reliable and extensive VoIP phone systems that can be implemented in medical centers in Austin. We constantly endeavor to help our clients leverage the powerful tool of VoIP to facilitate communication within their organization, and save significantly on the costs.
Read on to know some of the salient features of a VoIP system when it comes to medical centers.
- The dynamics of the medical industry are ever-changing. With the growing number of patients and increase in medical prowess of our physicians through new breakthroughs, it is imperative to have in place a robust and scalable VoIP system. We help you in implementing the same, at very economical prices.
- When you choose us for a VoIP telephone system in Austin, you can be assured of a secured network that is in compliance with all the norms and regulations. The VoIP systems also help you to track the various calls for security reasons, if needed.
- The medical profession is something where a missed call could be the difference between life and death. With our VoIP systems, you can be rest assured that you will not miss any critical call from your patients. Our systems come with a provision to redirect calls to another medical office in case they are not received in the first place. This helps patients to reach out to doctors in times of emergency.
- A VoIP system also offers a lot of flexibility to the medical employees- doctors, nurses, and support staff. Employee mobility becomes easy; a physician could move to any desk or floor in the hospital premises, and use the same number and extension irrespective of the location.
The medical industry is making rapid strides and growing like never before. With a VoIP system, all communication needs- telephone calls, Internet, and fax, can be integrated into one. Moreover, you can save a lot of money by using our cost-effective solutions. Thus, a VoIP system is ideal for the healthcare sector, and both the doctors and the patients can benefit out of it.
Contact us today at (512) 977-0055 to learn more about our VoIP phone systems.
11. March 2014 13:19
Whether you own a small or a large business in Texas, your most important priority is increasing your efficiency as well as savings. You constantly need to devise strategies that can help you perform better and have an edge over your competitors. To enhance your business communication, you can consider hosted VOIP phone systems, which involve engaging an outside provider to manage business communications. By using highly advanced VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology, you can ease your burden and focus on core issues of your business.
Due to numerous benefits of hosted VoIP phone system, more and more businesses in Texas are embracing the technology and flourishing in their businesses. Some of the benefits of VoIP phone System that make it crucial for the businesses include:
- Easy Installation: The biggest benefit of using VoIP hosted phone system is that the equipment is not only easy to install, but also cost effective. By choosing an economical plan offered by your hosted business phone system provider in Texas, you can substantially lower your communication expenses.
- Easy Transition from traditional system to hosted VoIP system: Once you decide to install VoIP, you can easily make transition from your traditional hard line phone system to advanced VoIP system, which offers convenient access to your important phone numbers and addresses.
- Amazing calling features: The hosted VoIP system offers an array of calling features, which are not present in traditional hard line system. This helps you work easily as well as make better plans for your day. You can get personalized numbers and personal extensions, using this feature, customers can directly contact required departments and persons.
- Voice mailing systems and auto respondent: Another advantage of using hosted VoIP phone system is that you can choose auto respondent facility and voice mailing system. Both these features ease your work pressure and streamline your calls. The provider can provide group telephony systems to make your work more productive.
- Screen unnecessary calls: An effective VoIP phone system not only screens the calls to eliminate unnecessary calls, but also allows you to prioritize the calls and attend them accordingly. Various features present in VoIP system makes business processes quite easy. You can choose to receive call based on preferences.
- Customize your voicemail: Hosted VoIP systems help you customize your voice mails by using personalized greetings, playing music, which ultimately improves the communication and make it more effective.
- Link various numbers: Mobile businesses draw great benefits from the attractive feature of VoIP system that includes linking employees’ numbers with the office number. This allows all the numbers to ring when someone calls until any of these is answered.
Using hosted VoIP system not only boosts your business image and reputation, but also help you deal with your clients and suppliers in a better way. Sound communication leads to better business relationships and more productivity.
4. March 2014 13:15
VoIP - Voice over Internet Protocol, also known as Internet telephony is a system through which one can establish a voice communication system over the internet. Today, VoIP has become a common medium of communication and almost every industry is availing the benefits from it. Specialized VOIP solutions for hospitality sector catering to specific telephony needs of the industry have found wide acceptance in hotels, restaurants, holiday resorts etc.
Benefits of VoIP for hospitality industry:-
- Enhances Productivity and Efficiency: First of all, VoIP is cheap at less than half the price of normal phone line. It also provides additional features like call waiting, call forwarding, conference calls which enhances the level of productivity and help reduce labor costs.
- Digitized Record: VOIP phone systems allow information and call conversations to be stored digitally. Such information storage about guest bookings can save time and increase staff efficiency.
- Relatively Convenient: Unlike traditional landlines, VoIP offers portability option. This gives ease to the administration staff as they can communicate from any place at any time at affordable costs.
- File Record: Another advantage of VoIP is that it automatically keeps the backup of the data. A VoIP handset keeps record of all incoming and outgoing calls information in a database on server. In this way, you can have report of every call, which apparently improves customer service.
- Additional Features: Facilities like Video Conferencing and call bridging are a cut above as they help the hotel administrators organize internal and international conferences. These facilities are not much expensive and can help in the expansion of your business.
- Virtual receptionist: VoIP system can work as a virtual receptionist. It may attend multiple calls simultaneously along with having the feature of auto attendant.
We, at Folkerson Communication, LTD provide affordable and efficient hosted VoIP services to businesses across the Central Texas area. For more details, call us at Austin: (512) 977-0055, Temple: (254) 742-0064, Killeen: (254) 698-0016 and Waco: (254) 662-2255.
18. February 2014 04:18
Many establishments have problems in finding an advanced but cost-effective calling solution to meet the demand of a growing business. Hosted VoIP solutions for calling are very efficient and provide good flexibility in their plans and services. Using hosted VoIP services can dramatically reduce calling costs; improve the deployment speed and efficiency of your business; and help you manage business communication even on the move.
A hosted VoIP provider allows making a move to automatic contact distribution easily and economically, seamlessly extending the work and creating a virtual call center or an office where an employee can work from home, or any offshore place.
Following are the key Call Center solution components with a hosted VoIP provider: -
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) – ACD helps in performing call forwarding and routing as well as call queuing in a hassle free manner.
- Auto Attendant – Auto attendant provides interactive voice responses, which are pre recorded and deliver a positive response to a caller.
- Agent and Supervisor Clients – It provides effortless communication and interaction between the agent and the supervisor so as to run the business smoothly and efficiently.
- The hosted services help in methodical conducting of work without any interruptions because of lack of connectivity.
- It also provides all basic functions like call recording, automatic responses; call conferencing and video calling on attractive and competitive prices.
Some of the major benefits of a hosted VoIP solution: -
- It helps in improving customer service and achieving high customer satisfaction.
- It helps in establishing virtual call centers anywhere in the world with just a personal computer and a broadband connection. No investment is needed for hardware installations or making and maintaining an office and the hassles that come with it.
- It minimizes costs as hosted VOIP service providers provide the calling solutions at cheap rates all over the country and not in any one particular city or state.
- You can get usage plans where you need to pay for only the services you use.
11. February 2014 01:26
In today’s age where mobility is the prime component of life, VoIP comes in as a very handy and economically viable solution for all those who just can’t get off the phone. The VOIP phone instead of using the existing analog phone lines, just push all the calls, voice conferencing and video calls through Internet. This is a great way of saving money for heavy mobile users as the call cost involved is as low as internet costs. Not only that, VoIP provides voice quality almost as good as any analog phone lines and sometimes-even better.
For global companies who need to communicate with their international partners and clients, VOIP phone systems are one of the best bets. They not only allow a person to make international calls at a fraction of cost but also allow you to use multiple advanced facilities like conference calls, video conferencing etc. A typical VOIP calling would cost you around 9 to 10 dollars a month.
Benefits of VOIP Phone System:
- In today’s age of smart phones, VoIP services are also available over mobile phones and the VOIP applications can be downloaded on the phones of employees so that you can stay in touch even when they are away from office.
- VOIP phone system plans include features that normal phone line phone offers at very high costs.
- VoIP saves you from ever having to install new analog telephone lines or buying new connections for all the employees.
- VoIP can also be made very secure by getting it encrypted through a VPN connection. This way other people cannot abuse your service.
- Overall cost of using VOIP is very low as compared to normal phone connections.
VoIP is the technology of the era. If you have any business that needs to grow and is limited by resources, save on your phone bills by using VoIP phone systems.