11. March 2015 15:54
Maintaining a balance between telecommunication costs and client satisfaction can be challenging for any business. While you strive to provide the highest standards of customer service, it is equally essential to keep your telephone bills to the minimum. With the call routing features offered by many VoIP phone systems, you could effectively achieve both objectives. It allows you to direct the inbound calls to the concerned division in order to improve your response time and reduce call back costs.
Given below are some of the features that VoIP call routing can have for your business:
- Minimal Call Disturbances: With the call routing feature, calls can be evenly distributed among all the employees so that the customers’ queries can be handled as quickly as possible. This helps in managing your business operations smoothly and consistently.
- Saves Time: Call routing also allows you to direct a customer’s call to the employee he/she previously spoke to. This way, the caller does not need to explain the problem each and every time. This helps to save time and frustration on the part of the caller as well as improves the credibility of your business.
- Direct Callers To Appropriate Branch: VoIP phone systems have an in-built feature to set up a voicemail menu that allows the customer to select the category and type of his problem. Based on this information, the call is then automatically routed to the concerned branch that is best suited to resolve the issue. This will add to your professionalism as well as efficiency in handling the callers’ needs in a better way.
- Handle High Call Volume: Large businesses, specifically call centers and BPOs, are required to handle huge inbound as well as outbound call traffic each day. Without intelligent call routing, it is highly possible that a number of calls are missed out. However, when you install a VoIP phone, you can easily direct the caller to the next available employee.
- Advanced Call Analytics: Call routing helps business owners to understand how their efforts are affecting customer relations. By checking the call analytics, they can implement different strategies to improve employee performance as well as client conversion rate.
We, at Folkerson Communications, Ltd, offer feature rich VoIP phone systems to the business in Killeen, TX. We provide customized services to suit the specific requirements of your business processes. For more information, you can call at (254) 698 – 0016.
4. March 2015 15:56
An increasing number of businesses are realizing the potential benefits of switching to VoIP phone systems for their telecommunication needs. Keeping in line with this, BPOs are also coming forward to reap the benefits of VoIP in order to maximize their management operations and business practices. These phone systems offer a consolidated means of communication, which is really important for the growth of the BPO industry.
Given here are some of the reasons why every BPO business needs a VoIP phone system:
- Lower Costs: This is the primary advantage of switching to the VoIP technology. BPOs have to handle a large volume of inbound as well as outbound calls. Thus, they must employ innovative strategies that can significantly cut their expenses and attract the customers’ attention. VoIP is the perfect solution to this problem as it allows making numerous calls at an affordable price.
- More Efficient Operations: With VoIP phone systems, BPOs can easily make uninterrupted calls, which, in turn, can help to attract a huge amount of traffic. Also, with the auto attendant feature offered in these phones, you could easily redirect an incoming call to the concerned division.
- Increased Productivity: VoIP phone systems can also help BPO businesses achieve a higher level of customer base by significantly reducing the wait time. It enables the customers to have their calls attended quicker and by the correct department. VoIP system also ensures that maximum calls are received even during the peak time as they offer a facility for call forwarding.
- Better Customer Service: VoIP technology is also helpful in improving customer relationships. Advanced features like voice mail, auto attendant, call conferencing, call waiting and call recording are great for providing competent services to the clients.
- Automation Of Business Processes: Apart from the above-mentioned benefits, switching to VoIP phone systems for your BPO business can also help to systematize your internal operations. With the calls being automatically recorded, you can efficiently work on improving productivity, sales potential and the quality of services provided.
Folkerson Communications, Ltd is a leading provider of VoIP solutions for businesses in Killeen. We offer affordable phone systems with customizable features in order to accomplish the specific needs of your BPO business. For more details, feel free to call at (254) 698 – 0016.
18. February 2015 18:32
Phone systems are essential for the smooth functioning of your company’s operations. It can be a deciding factor for the success or decline of your business. This is where the efficiency of VoIP phones can help. Being technologically advanced and feature loaded, VoIP can help you streamline your tasks and handle the call of the customers in a better way.
Given below are some of the important features that are offered by VoIP phone systems:
- Call Conferencing: VoIP allows you to conduct smooth and uninterrupted conference calls with your coworkers or business associates. Also, if your company has offices in international locations, you can stay in touch with them without even sustaining exorbitant telephone bills.
- Video Calling: No matter in which corner of the world you are, you can always stay connected with your office work. VoIP phone systems allow you to conduct domestic or international video calls at an affordable price.
- Find Me/Follow Me Call Routing: This feature enables the user to direct a call to your mobile phone before it gets transferred to the voicemail. For instance, if you do not pick the call at your office phone, it automatically gets routed to your personal number. Thus, you can conveniently answer customer queries even when you are not in the office.
- Auto Attendant: With this, you can use a prerecorded menu to help the caller get to the desired area of service. It can also help you avoid the hassles of transferring and directing calls to the concerned department.
- Call Waiting: If any call comes while you are already busy on the phone, the caller ID of VoIP will automatically notify you. Thus, you can easily toggle between multiple callers simultaneously.
- Voicemail: The voicemail feature is a must have for every business phone system. With this, you can have your unanswered callers leave a message for you which can be later retrieved. Thus, you can achieve much higher levels of customer satisfaction. The voice messages can also be preset to be sorted according to the date and time at which they were received.
We, at Folkerson Communications, Ltd. can help you with all your business telecommunication needs. We offer affordable and customized VoIP phone systems tailored to the specific needs of your business in Harker Heights, TX. For more information, you can call at (254) 698 – 0016.
13. February 2015 14:54
With the business environment becoming increasingly competitive, it is very important to keep up to date with technology in order to be successful. Phone systems are the most important part of communication between a business and its customers. Thus, they must be constantly upgraded to incorporate the newest features that can significantly improve the quality of your business operations while cutting the overall costs.
If you are considering a new phone system for your company the best choice would be a VoIP system. It can help you save money on both domestic and international calls while providing many useful features that can significantly contribute to the growth of your business. It will also increase employee productivity and improve customer service.
Given here are some of the most common signs that prove that you need a new phone system for your business:
- Lack Of Scalability: Your existing phone system should be able to accommodate the needs of you expanding your business. If it does not have the feature to inexpensively add more users or extensions, it must be replaced.
- Increasing Call Volume: A common problem with businesses is the shortage of phone lines to handle a large a large volume of both inbound and outbound calls. A VoIP phone system can help you increase your call capacity along with additional features like call waiting, call transferring, automated call answering etc.
- Unsupportive Of Multi-Office Feature: If you are planning to open up a branch or office of your business in another location, adding phone line extensions should be an easy and cost effective task. Your existing phone system should support this feature or else it’s a sign that you need to switch.
- No Distant Communication Support: In the present business scenario, ‘work from home’ culture is becoming increasingly common. Thus, your company’s phone system must be capable of transferring calls to the mobile phones of the employees. If not, it is highly possible that you will miss out on a lot of potential customers.
- Require More Functionality: Another reason that you might need a new phone system is that your phone system lacks enough features to keep up with the evolving needs of your business. For instance you might need to monitor, track and record call conversations. These features are available in the VoIP phone systems.
Folkerson Communications, Ltd, offers affordable and feature loaded VoIP phones to the businesses in Harker Heights, TX. For more information, you can call us at (254) 698 – 0016.
4. February 2015 15:15
VoIP systems have a spectrum of features that have the potential to offer a competitive edge to call centers. Some of the benefits that call centers can reap by installing a VoIP system are lower costs, increased flexibility, better control and enhanced integration with system and data.
VoIP system uses the Internet to transfer data and calls by digitalizing the data and splitting it into packets. These packets are sent to the destination over the Internet where they are reassembled.
Some of the benefits of using VoIP technology for call centers are:
Reduced Operation Costs
The biggest benefit that a call center can derive from using the VoIP system is reduction in the costs. The phone bills are much cheaper and the VoIP equipment is also more affordable than the conventional telephone gear such as PBX. By using VoIP, one can easily create a virtual call center where the services are offered from home or with the help of remote agents. This not only boosts the coverage, but also helps in improving the quality, productivity and reduces operational costs. VoIP system doesn’t burden the call center with infrastructure costs and high technology budget, which can be redirected towards expansion or other development purposes. It is also cheaper to re-install, maintain and repair the VoIP system.
The next generations VoIP systems are loaded with unique features such as quick connect function, which helps the call center save money by connecting the call with the agent before connecting it with the customer. This reduces the long pauses that are a part of dialer-generated calls. Other important features include automatic call recording, which helps by automatically tagging and categorizing the calls to streamline business actions. VoIP system helps the companies automate their internal processes and use the customer intelligence to boost customer services. It becomes easy to supervise and thus, improves the quality of contact center services.
VoIP helps call centers boost customer satisfaction by decreasing or eliminating the hold time. The system allows the customers to have their calls received promptly. The system ensures the best coverage during the peak time as VoIP calls are easy to route. This technology is helpful in improving customer relationships as it also has features like call forwarding, voice mail and call recording.
We, at Folkerson Communications, Ltd. provide VoIP phones syste,s tp call centers and other busienss firms in Austin, TX. For more information, call us at (512) 977-0055.
19. January 2015 13:23
Installing a cable network is not such an easy task as it seems to be. Lacking the required skills and knowledge can result in serious mistakes that have the potential to damage the entire system. With the constant advancement in technology, having efficiency in handling all of them is quite difficult. No matter if you have the most proficient team of technicians with you, it is highly possible they make some faulty connections and pairings that fail to deliver efficiency.
Given here are some of the things that you should keep in mind while installing a cable network:
- Although it is a known fact that cost is an important factor while deciding on the cable options, however, you should not compromise on quality at all. Make sure you choose cables that are not below the quality of CAT5e or CAT6. Also consider and make provisions for the applications to be upgraded at a later time.
- Try to use a single cable for your voice and data needs. Many telecommunication companies prefer installing a different cable for each system. In general, voice is given a cheaper cabling, whereas data cabling is superior and expensive. However, with the increasing popularity of VoIP, voice and data cabling can be integrated as a single unit. In fact, VoIP phone systems come with an in-built Ethernet switch which allows it to connect to the existing cables. Thus, it can save a lot on the installation costs.
- Do not put electrical and data cables together. The low voltage running through the data cables generate a magnetic field to smoothly carry on the communication chain. However, when these exposed cables are placed along the electrical cables, the communication becomes garbled and noisy due to the disruption in magnetic field. If you have to place the cables near electrical lines, make sure you cross them at a perpendicular angle.
- Once the network is installed, you must test each and every cable with the designated tools to ensure that they are in proper working order. This may include verifying the cable specifications and length matched to your requirements.
We, at Folkerson Communications, Ltd, offer cost effective and quality structured cabling solutions to businesses in Harker Heights, TX. For more information, you can call us at (254) 698 – 0016 or visit our office at 701 Sun Meadows Dr, Harker Heights, TX 76548.
12. January 2015 17:37
VoIP technology has revolutionized the way people communicate, especially on long distances. Due to its tremendous benefits, the VoIP system has become an integral part of businesses all over the world. Its ease to install and use, cheap international calls, various call features and low maintenance has increased the systems popularity manifolds.
Voice over Internet Protocol technology uses the Internet to make call rather than use the landline network. However VoIP needs the same dialing format as a landline phone. You can call PC to PC, PC to phone, and phone to phone either free or at a small fee. You can even make video calls and depending upon the VoIP service that you use, you can make calls directly through your computer or call by connecting your regular telephone to your system.
Benefits of VoIP
There are many benefits of using the VoIP system and the biggest benefit is that the technology is affordable. Whether you need to discuss your business matters or need to make personal calls to friends or family, you can always choose VoIP to make international calling. VoIP uses the Internet connection to make international calls, which is very economical. Local calls over VoIP are free and for international calls, you can make calls at reasonable prices. You can make calls using the existing broadband services at your enterprise. There are no overhead expenses involved such as high line rental, heavy bills, etc. and the VoIP system makes international calls affordable for all businesses.
Folkerson Communications, Ltd offer attractive plans, which allow businesses to make unlimited calls to landlines and mobiles. You can choose the plan according to your needs and country preferences. By signing up with the VoIP services provider, you can also get discounts on international calls. In case you need the facility to make phone-to-phone calls you can an adapter. By using the adapter, you can easily connect your phone hand set with modem. The service is highly useful for employees who travel frequently or stays in field for most part of the job. By using VoIP, all employees can remain connected with the office at affordable prices.
Other services offered by VoIP are voicemail, text messages, call forwarding, conference calls and call diverting services. The virtual extensions with the system help you convert voice commands into text messages as well. VoIP is an essential communication tool that is affordable for businesses dealing with international clients.
5. January 2015 14:12
Most businesses are shifting to VoIP telephone solutions due to the numerous benefits that it offers. As it is easy to install, understand, use and repair most businesses prefer it to the old telephone system. Some of the major benefits of VoIP system are:
- VoIP is very cost effective and affordable as compared to other telephone services. By switching to VoIP, most businesses can save up to 30-50% than what they spent on communication with traditional phones. Services including calls, line rentals and service charges are cheaper with the VoIP system.
- Businesses prefer VoIP as it is scalable and you can easily add or remove users.
- VoIP is flexible and allows you to perform various functions that were not possible with the traditional phone system. You can connect remote offices and employees who are working from home onto the same network. VoIP also makes it easy to transfer or forward calls thus ensuring that you are always available.
- VoIP providers often keep on updating the software to ensure that you remain compatible with new developments and technologies.
- With VoIP system to support, the maintenance cost reduces. The system does not involve any hardware upgrading, replacing or regular maintaining. Thus this system saves on repair and offers you more time to focus on other core competencies.
- VoIP comes with various features and functions including PBX functionality such as on hold music, fax2email, voicemail2email, auto-attendant, etc.
- With VoIP system, you can have better control on the phone systems. You can create call groups, switch on call recording, create/delete extensions, change voicemails and also review phone bills in real time.
- By using VoIP system, you can manage your calls effectively. The system allows you to assess the use of the phone, monitor the in and outcalls, check the length of the call and check the number of the caller. You can also keep a track of the number of calls answered and missed.
- VoIP leads to increased productivity, better retention and conversion. Your clients and potential clients can easily get in touch with the particular employee, whenever they require. The system improves communication and employee efficiency.
VoIP system helps your staff stay connected and work even while on the move. The technique is continuously evolving and adding more features to the system. Besides offering advanced communication tools, the VoIP system offers flexibility and comes at affordable prices.
For effective and affordable VoIP phone systems, visit Folkerson Communications, Ltd. We are a leading provider of business VoIP across Texas. For details, call us at (254) 698-0016.
19. December 2014 21:04
It is a known fact that VoIP phone systems are fast gaining popularity among business owners. They are an efficient and cost-effective option over the traditional phone systems. However, most business owners might not be aware of the fact that frail VoIP security makes it susceptible to various threats from hackers. Cybercriminals exploit any loop hole in a VoIP network to use the business phone systems without authorization, infect the entire network with a virus or gain access to confidential data.If you have a VoIP phone system installed at your business, here are some important security tips to protect your network from malicious attacks.
- Strengthen Password: Although this is not a new tip, yet many people fail to adhere to the simple password security guidelines. Always make sure that you change the default PIN or password provided by the VoIP service provider. Many phone systems do not allow small or simple passwords to be set. Also, there may be a feature to deny access if a user has entered the wrong password a certain number of times.
- Encrypt Data: In VoIP phone systems, data travels over the network and is susceptible to attacks. Encrypting helps to increase its security by transforming the data into a format that cannot be deciphered easily. Thus, even if the data gets hijacked by a hacker, he won’t be able to decode it.
- Install Firewall: Having a firewall will help you to establish a barrier between the impending threats and your network. You can even configure the firewall settings to increase or decrease your VoIP network’s security. Bear in mind that these settings must be altered from time to time to support the needs of your phone system.
- Implement Authentication: This is also an important way to control calls made through VoIP phones. All the communicating VoIP devices need to authenticate one another before starting the conversation. This will minimize the chances that any unauthorized user will have access to the conversation.
- Frequently Test and Update: Getting your VoIP phone’s security system verified by a professional can help you identity and fix the weaknesses before they are misused by a hacker.
For more tips about how to keep your VoIP phone system secure, you can contact Folkerson Communications, Ltd at (254) 698-0016. You can also visit our office at 701 Sun Meadows Dr, Harker Heights, TX 76548.
12. December 2014 20:02
VoIP phone systems have numerous benefits regardless of the size and type of the industry. The wide range of features offered by the business phone systems is capable to accommodate all telecommunication needs. Some of the features it provides include call forwarding, call monitoring, conferencing, automatic answering and many more. However, in order to get the most out of your VoIP phone system, it is important that you select the appropriate plan according to the needs of your business.
Here are the two main plans offered by VoIP phone system providers:
Flat Rate Plans
Although these plans may vary from one company to another, this is usually the perfect option for businesses that require using phones frequently. Companies opting for a flat rate plan are usually able to make a lot of savings by having a clear idea of their approximate monthly phone bill. Also, it is very useful for the employees working either in the office or home office with broadband internet connection. As it offers unlimited free usage, a typical flat rate plan is also ideal for making long international calls. You can also have your important business phone calls forwarded to any other phone.
Usage Based Plans
Usage based plans are a good option for small business who do not need to use phones very often. These plans usually have a minimal and restricted monthly usage with a low starting rate. After you have consumed the allotted data, the calls made are charged with the standard rates applicable. As a small business owner, you can greatly benefit from usage based plans by paying according to your needs and budget.
Thus, before switching to VoIP phone system you should make sure that you evaluate your business needs properly and find out what will be beneficial for you in the long run. You must conduct a market research to find a VoIP service provider that provides you with the most benefits at an affordable price.
We, at Folkerson Communications, Ltd offer efficient and cost-effective VoIP solutions for the businesses in Harker Heights. We provide phone systems with customizable featuresin order to fulfill the individual needs of your business. To know more about our services, feel free to call at (254) 698-0016. You can also visit our office at 701 Sun Meadows Dr, Harker Heights, TX 76548.